Thursday, November 29, 2012

Greyscale Photoshop Concepts

A Few greyscale concepts I have been working on in Photoshop. Struggled a bit to keep the policeman identifiable and yet have him seem a little futuristic. I can imagine this guy would be a pain to model - so much easier just to have him wear a high vis poncho. I intended this character to have some kind of stun gun, but I suppose I just got carried away.

I gave the generic thug a similar treatment, but there's a few areas I want to resolve before I post him.
A few of the heads I sketched out a few days ago - trying to get a feel for the amount of variation and character I can get into the more common types in the game.

Leaving the colour out really lets me get to grips with the form, but at some point I will be trying out a few different colour combinations to see what will work best.

No comments:

Post a Comment